Contact us and Covid-19 update
Address: Connard & Son Ltd, 421 Lord Street, Southport, PR9 0AG
Monday 10.00am to 1.00pm then 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Tuesday CLOSED ALL DAY
Wednesday 10.00am to 1.00pm then 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Thursday 10.00am to 1.00pm then 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Friday 10.00am to 1.00pm then 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Saturday 10.00am to 5.00pm
Sunday CLOSED ALL DAY
Telephone: 01704 531977
We are delighted to be back and re-open once again. It is lovely seeing customers in our shop once more. We have undergone a major re wire whilst we have been closed and the new lighting has improved the shop to enhance the original cabinets.
We are serving on 3 counters, with our screens in place. Hand sanitiser is available on each counter for you to use. To try and ensure that our shop is safe for our customers and ourselves we are carrying out the following procedures:-
- On entry to the shop we will be asking all customers to use hand sanitiser provided before we start, gloves are provided should any customers wish to use them
- Screens have been specially made to sit on our counters so that we can continue to serve you safely
- We are limiting the numbers allowed in the shop by only serving on 3 of our counters.
- There may be times when customers have to queue outside and we will admit you once a counter is free and been sanitised.
- Each counter and chair is disinfected after use.
- Appointments can be made during our open hours and these can be booked in advance by phone or email
- Walk-ins are also very welcome and we will make sure that a counter is available too.
- We will be taking in repairs, but these will are still taking sightly longer at present.
Watch batteries will be fitted to watches as usual
We have been continuing to process your ONLINE orders in a safe environment, these are all being handled by Andrew Connard personally, we are now back to supplying most items within the timescales as normal.
We have been offering virtual appointments, either by Zoom or FaceTime, these have worked very well for all customers that have used them, and we would welcome any to accommodate your jewellery needs.